Trapper addons
I saw people say that the darkening addons stack (even though it doesn't say so on their description).
Any of the others do?
The devs should really add "stacks/ does not stack" to each addon...
I saw people say that the darkening addons stack (even though it doesn't say so on their description).
Any of the others do?
The devs should really add "stacks/ does not stack" to each addon...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd also like to know a certain answer.
All addons stack unless there is a bug or it is otherwise stated.
To be fair, it is inconsistent. Some Add-Ons say that they stack, others stack but dont say it.
They should rework them - if they stack, mention it. If they dont stack - mention it.