Blue+green dress+ruin?

Comments

  • Why would it? The dresses are penalties when they fail a skillcheck. Ruin doesn't have anything to do with skillchecks anymore.

  • Well Ruin only applies regression whilst the gen isnt being worked on, so the dresses don't have any impact on how it performs. As for the dresses themselves, only the strongest would be taking effect, so just use the blue dress, as its the stronger of the 2

  • @IceCreamPrincess said:

    Well Ruin only applies regression whilst the gen isnt being worked on, so the dresses don't have any impact on how it performs. As for the dresses themselves, only the strongest would be taking effect, so just use the blue dress, as its the stronger of the 2

    Ah mk does it account for overcharge surge or pgtw? Guessing not

  • Wont work with ruin but with huntress lullaby and the genral rule is that if the description of the add on does not state that it does not stack then they stack so blue + green + Lullaby is a good combo as long as totem is still up and you get a couple of hooks in.

  • AFAIK blue and green dresses do not stack, but they do with overcharge and lullaby.

    They could do, I'm not entirely sure. The aura reveal definitely doesn't.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    AFAIK blue and green dresses do not stack, but they do with overcharge and lullaby.

    They could do, I'm not entirely sure. The aura reveal definitely doesn't.

    could be the case with the aura but the regression does stack unless a dev can confirm this but normally if the add on states it does not stack then they will not stack if they do not have that in the description they do stack

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370664#Comment_1370664

    could be the case with the aura but the regression does stack unless a dev can confirm this but normally if the add on states it does not stack then they will not stack if they do not have that in the description they do stack

    Well the regression might but the aura definitely doesn't.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370597#Comment_1370597

    Ah mk does it account for overcharge surge or pgtw? Guessing not

    Well, you can't use overcharge or PGTW whilst ruin is active, and Overcharge only takes effect when you yourself damage the gen directly. Surge works with ruin though, but only if a survivor is repairing the gen when you down someone nearby

    However overcharge does work with PGTW, and also works with the dresses, applying the dresses effect if the survivor fails the overcharge skill check

    The dresses only apply bonus regression when a skill check is failed, thats it

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370675#Comment_1370675

    Well the regression might but the aura definitely doesn't.

    yeah can probaly see why though 10 second aura why use retribution haha although i am curious if they do stack regression as looking it up on the dbd pedia the dress does a 14% regression so stack them up that stronger then pop

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370679#Comment_1370679

    yeah can probaly see why though 10 second aura why use retribution haha although i am curious if they do stack regression as looking it up on the dbd pedia the dress does a 14% regression so stack them up that stronger then pop

    I wouldn't say its stronger than PGTW. That's a 24% regression unless you use lullaby, a Hex perk which can get deleted, whilst PGTW is a 25% regression. Dresses need them to fail skill checks, PGTW needs you to get a hook so it's much more in your control.

    Also, PGTW is one perk slot. Dresses need both add-on slots, maybe a perk slot for overcharge and maybe one for lullaby.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370696#Comment_1370696

    I wouldn't say its stronger than PGTW. That's a 24% regression unless you use lullaby, a Hex perk which can get deleted, whilst PGTW is a 25% regression. Dresses need them to fail skill checks, PGTW needs you to get a hook so it's much more in your control.

    Also, PGTW is one perk slot. Dresses need both add-on slots, maybe a perk slot for overcharge and maybe one for lullaby.

    it would be 28% without counting lullaby both have the same vaules just increase in auras duration and yeah the condtions of it would make it harder to pull off more the pgtw but if the regression does stack plus lullaby oh dear god is that going to be a time consuming build for survivors

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370709#Comment_1370709

    it would be 28% without counting lullaby both have the same vaules just increase in auras duration and yeah the condtions of it would make it harder to pull off more the pgtw but if the regression does stack plus lullaby oh dear god is that going to be a time consuming build for survivors

    Well, yeah my bad with the maths, but I'd still prefer pop because it leaves addons and more perks free. Plus, it's dependant on your success, not their failure.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370719#Comment_1370719

    Well, yeah my bad with the maths, but I'd still prefer pop because it leaves addons and more perks free. Plus, it's dependant on your success, not their failure.

    yeah think pop would have more vaule but it not a bad idea for another freddy build that isnt about the ropes/chains (freddy main btw)

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370727#Comment_1370727

    yeah think pop would have more vaule but it not a bad idea for another freddy build that isnt about the ropes/chains (freddy main btw)

    If you gotta rely on ropes & chains then you gotta get better.

    Also a freddy main lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370734#Comment_1370734

    If you gotta rely on ropes & chains then you gotta get better.

    Also a freddy main lol

    i find the chain and rope combo a bit meh honestly i prefer the brush and chain combo as i keep survivors in the dream world longer so the chain effect is at it strongest for the majority of the match and yay fellow freddy main :D

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370741#Comment_1370741

    i find the chain and rope combo a bit meh honestly i prefer the brush and chain combo as i keep survivors in the dream world longer so the chain effect is at it strongest for the majority of the match and yay fellow freddy main :D

    Honestly I prefer the Nancy's sketch/Masterpiece and a rope combo, or double Nancy's Sketch/Master combo, it's really strong and I feel like less of a ttryhard when I do so.

    I like not using add-ons at all though tbh. If I can do that I feel like I win at life.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370753#Comment_1370753

    Honestly I prefer the Nancy's sketch/Masterpiece and a rope combo, or double Nancy's Sketch/Master combo, it's really strong and I feel like less of a ttryhard when I do so.

    I like not using add-ons at all though tbh. If I can do that I feel like I win at life.

    those are interesting combos will check them out to be fair i think the reason alot of people use the rope chain combo is cause their games go way to fast without it also can we get Z block reworked haha