Cruel limit rework

Cruel limits:Your ties to the otherworldly manifest when your prey attempts to get away.

If one or more survivor finish repair a gen while on your terror radius, all vault locations within 48/32/24m of the survivors are blocked only for that /those survivor while on killer terror radius. Effect last 20/30/40 seconds and have cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.

Comments

  • Uhh buddy I think you just nerfed it

  • Did you just nerf cruel limits? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

  • So what if multiple survivors repair that gen? Which one gets blocked?

    Also, calm down with the numbers that vary between tiers. They don't change more than one anymore.

  • @Primalux135 said:

    Cruel limits:Your ties to the otherworldly manifest when your prey attempts to get away.

    If one survivor that repaired a gen while on your terror radius, all vault locations within 48/32/24m of the survivors are blocked only for that survivor. Effect last 20/30/40 seconds and have cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.

    Looks like you nerfed it o.o

    I would change the effect to: Whenever a generator gets repaired, Cruel Limits gets charged. Press the ability button to block all windows in 40 meter for 40 seconds. {Cruel Limits doesn't activate if a survivor is in a 12 Meter range to the killer} (<- Not sure if that's needed). Cruel Limits has a 80 seconds cooldown.

  • Lets see I think i didnt explained it properly. I meant that while survivor finish repair while on your terror radius and he is on your terror radius all vault locations get blocked.

    I just finished explaining better.

  • @Primalux135 said:

    Lets see I think i didnt explained it properly. I meant that while survivor finish repair while on your terror radius and he is on your terror radius all vault locations get blocked.

    I just finished explaining better.

    I think everyone understood that, but the fact that they have to be in your terror radius makes it, again, pretty bad.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370445#Comment_1370445

    I think everyone understood that, but the fact that they have to be in your terror radius makes it, again, pretty bad.

    If we do it like during certain time outside terror area could make it OP cuz allow you to locate the survivor plus hunt him but if you make it work inside terror area you know is around you and on chases wpuld make early pallet drop that would harm survivors on long term thats the main idea.

    Basically allow you to reach the gen hit survivor, block survivor other escape routes except pallets so once pallet drop and break, survivor would only be able to go to safe pallets area and drop it or go to a empty area and being downed.

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370495#Comment_1370495

    If we do it like during certain time outside terror area could make it OP cuz allow you to locate the survivor plus hunt him but if you make it work inside terror area you know is around you and on chases wpuld make early pallet drop that would harm survivors on long term thats the main idea.

    Basically allow you to reach the gen hit survivor, block survivor other escape routes except pallets so once pallet drop and break, survivor would only be able to go to safe pallets area and drop it or go to a empty area and being downed.

    But you have to be near the generator that was repaired- that is already the problem the perk has. It's only useful if you are near the repaired gen and that's why no one is using it. Limiting the use of the perk is bad. That's why I would change to something that the killer can decide to use- not the survivors.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370684#Comment_1370684

    But you have to be near the generator that was repaired- that is already the problem the perk has. It's only useful if you are near the repaired gen and that's why no one is using it. Limiting the use of the perk is bad. That's why I would change to something that the killer can decide to use- not the survivors.

    I thought so too but you know what? And I thought im a dev how would I make the perk seems useful but useless ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ and there you have the result. At least it better than actual one if its activated ๐Ÿ˜