PSA: Damage Generators/Break Pallets Challange
I was running this challange where i had to get 50, i also just happened to be running ruin. I got 35 in one game. I seems gen regression due to ruin is being counted somehow. I only broke a few pallets and and kicked 0 gens so that 35 had to of been because of ruin.
Comments
That's good to know. I just saw that challenge, and thought it was going to be a grind, but if Ruin is counting it, maybe Surge can too? Makes it a little easier.
Nice find. This will save a lot of time LOL
Yeah i dont know what else it could have been, but if you try it and dont get the same result post it here.
It looks like gen regression as a whole is somehow being counted. I just played another game without ruin. 11 got added to my 35 and i for sure didnt kick 11 things.
I just made one of the last two survivors constantly tap a gen while I kicked it with Brutal :P
I just got 16 in one game, but they got my Ruin early. So yea it seems to work because I definitely didn't kick 16 gens/pallets. I kicked maybe 8.
I tried the ruin strat when it was just Damage 5 different gens in Tier 2 or 3 and it didn't work. I'll try that again I guess. Still keeping surge though.