Let's argue, spine chill is the strongest survivor perk.
Now I know what you're thinking, I think that the strongest survivor perk in the game is a non meta free perk. Here's my argument tho: spine chill offers so much information that is simply ridiculous. You know when someone is stalking you, if a killer is looking at your direction, you get bonuses to literally everything, even vaulting and more chances of getting a skillcheck. The only flaw is that it only activated if a killer looks at your direction and you get smaller skillchecks when it happens. This perk is amazing and offers so much on solo queue. The best part is that is really difficult to guess when a survivor has spine chill, because there are also many ways to predict if a killer is coming to your direction.
What do you think? Let me know below.
Comments
Can people stop starting their post with "Lets Argue". It just makes me not want to read the post. Spine Chill is a meta perk perk so I've no idea what you're talking about. It's highly used amongst red ranks in PC.
Yeah, I would consider Spine Chill Meta as well.
And for me, the best Survivor Perk is Iron Will.
My first forum after not being on the forums for months, sorry!
I dunno, I don't find it meta. Meta perks are considered all the second chance perks, spine chill is a passive perk that's what makes it non meta
What's wrong with a simple tag? Sure it isn't unpopular at all, but I don't see what is wrong with "let's argue". I use that tag to engage with the community on what they think of a certain topic like "let's argue: overrated/underrated perks" for example.
I don’t know if I’d say it is the most powerful, but I use it in my main load out. I think the base use of the perk is pretty much radar, and any skill level of survivor can use that effectively. However, the bonuses to things like vaulting require a much higher level of skill to use. It requires you to be a proficient looper with knowledge of map tiles. The small percentage bonus that you get on a vault is negligible without high skill and good timing. There are a great number of other perks like BT that do not require much skill to use.