Anyone have tips for going against

the Shape?.I still feel like to this day I find them to be very annoying😒.

Comments

  • Best advice is stay alert at all times. You'll either hear his breathing close by, footsteps, or he'll be standing a distance away. Always try do a Gen with some kind of cover blocking you. Try to use obstacles to avoid his stalk in chases. But, you also need to hope the teammates you have don't let him feed constantly too.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Best advice is stay alert at all times. You'll either hear his breathing close by, footsteps, or he'll be standing a distance away. Always try do a Gen with some kind of cover blocking you. Try to use obstacles to avoid his stalk in chases. But, you also need to hope the teammates you have don't let him feed constantly too.

    This seems to always be happening with my random teammates.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Best advice is stay alert at all times. You'll either hear his breathing close by, footsteps, or he'll be standing a distance away. Always try do a Gen with some kind of cover blocking you. Try to use obstacles to avoid his stalk in chases. But, you also need to hope the teammates you have don't let him feed constantly too.

    Thanks I’ll give it a try👍.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370262#Comment_1370262

    This seems to always be happening with my random teammates.

    Yeah it's unfortunate but I've had many teammates who just stay in an open area healing each other while he just watches on. I've done it myself as the killer himself. Some survivors just don't pay attention and that can be the downfall for the entire team.

  • Unless his Evil Within 3 just ended, assume he's got it 99'd and avoid taking a hit early for distance. You might go dead.