Match Making
When are we going to hold killers responsible for this terrible match making
they've basically boosted survivors down the ranks where they don't belong...
I want to suggest that killer should be required to at least kill three out of four to qualify to pip rather than a easy double pip for bad game play
if they do not meet the requirements they should DePip.
now I'm not going to blame just killers. Survivors play a small role in this as well ...we a should tackle the problem of survivors getting killer rituals because they'll just give the survivors the win as long as they finish the ritual. ...Vise versa
you should only get rituals to what you put majority of time playing in whether it is killer or not. Those that play both should get both if they consistently play both.
Survivors should be required to do more work to pip during a game and if its a SWF they should be required to do double the work to pip. They came in as a team and should have to win as a team to even pip.
So if I come in with 4 At least 2 should escape those two survivors to pip.
they've basically boosted survivors down the ranks where they don't belong...
I want to suggest that killer should be required to at least kill three out of four to qualify to pip rather than a easy double pip for bad game play
if they do not meet the requirements they should DePip.
now I'm not going to blame just killers. Survivors play a small role in this as well ...we a should tackle the problem of survivors getting killer rituals because they'll just give the survivors the win as long as they finish the ritual. ...Vise versa
you should only get rituals to what you put majority of time playing in whether it is killer or not. Those that play both should get both if they consistently play both.
Survivors should be required to do more work to pip during a game and if its a SWF they should be required to do double the work to pip. They came in as a team and should have to win as a team to even pip.
So if I come in with 4 At least 2 should escape those two survivors to pip.
Comments