Its there any hack like this?
Greetings.Today I were playin as killer as usual but a little bit laggy,I hooked the second survivor and kill it and I suddenly appear to be stucked in a game without any survivor.I literally look on any corner of the map but i didnt found any player,so I thought I got bugged but could it be some kind of hack?
Comments
Was not a hack.
So how is being 5 mins without crows appearing they didnt touch gens or even totems
You either had immersed players (or stealth trolls), or you had a massive bug. Cheating in Dbd is pretty rare, running into 3 in a single match is basically unheard of. Further, hackers wouldn't just ghost you like that, they live for attention. The chances of this being hacking related are slim.
Bug eventually crows would appear if you dont fo anything 🤔
Only if you stand still for a prolonged period of time.
The other survivors just hid waiting for you to find and kill the other survivor, so they get hatch.
Nice so if you dont do your objective nor even open chest or totems you can be pretty much undetected Nice videogame becuz I talk about tryhard crouching walk