Today's Strength: The Spirit
For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293
For this example, we got: The Spirit
How good do you rate her at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Good Spirits demolish me.
Needs changes. Spirit takes no skill, all you need is a working headset.
Since they've changed Stridor to be additive with Iron Will, I hate this #########. Make Iron Will work against Stridor again! 100% reduction of 150% is still 0, NOT (150%) - (100%). Why does BHVR do quik maffs in such a weird way.
Pros:
Cons:
I won't say Rin is weak, because she's not. My own survival rate against her is probably less than 30%. But she's not as simple as "put on headphones and go." That's just straight up disingenuous and misleading. If that's truly how she worked, people wouldn't have said she was weak when she came out. I'd still put her below Lisa and Freddy, all things considered.
She's pretty good!
Rip Spirit mains since the last patch tho
I personally enjoy going against her, one of the best feels in this game is pulling a mind game against a spirit.