This needs to stop
So I was in a game trying to get the trophy where u have to kill all 4 people with 3 or the killers unique perks. I had killed 3 and the last guy was no where to be found. 1 hour and a half I spent trying to look for him and couldn’t find him anywhere. The hatch was even open. Please add some type of timer to this game becasuse It gets annoying when the last guys either AFK or just ######### w u and not escaping on purpose. Please do something to counter this. Thank you
Comments
Oh wow yes.. searching for the last survivor can be so timeconsuming. I hate that. Maybe a timer like bleeding out in dying mode should be activated when the hatch is open.
But AFK is not likely because crows will give both audio effects and graphic visuals (explosions eventually).
I'd brought a timer on each exits.
After each exit door is open, they could start closing themselves slowly over a 3 minute timer.
After the hatch is opened, the killer might seal it back, but not before 5 minutes are gone.
Any survivor trapped in the level with no exit left should bleed out instantly.
Of course 3 minutes is an example. I doesn't has to be that specific time.
You're right that's a tricky situation too. In that case, why not removing the hatch grab completely ? Survivor would have (let's say) 4 minutes to find the hatch and leave, before the killer has a chance to close it for ever ; but at least there would be no more hatch stand.
One issue is map rng with the gates, get a high mobility killer cough Nurse, cough Billy close together and it's like facing 2 killers. I've had matches where even on Coldwind the gates are literally within 30 feet of each other or less. Throw ina Huntress with Iridescent or Clown with Pinky's and Noed etc.
Lol, who cares about free escape ! Hatch escape are not free: a player has to be the last survivor to get it, and that's something.
But anyway, I guess the more important thing is to remove both the ridiculous hatch stand (or make it more interesting somehow), and survivors staying in the game, even though it is already over.
This is "something" when i hide in a locker while waiting to my teamate to be sacrificed and then taking the hatch ?
Gotcha'
I won't call it a free escape either since you need to move sometimes to don't get bullied by sassy crows. Also, locker duty sounds so boring ; boredom isn't free either. Still I'd call it a cowardly escape.