PSA - GAME BREAKING BUG WITH REPRESS ALLIANCE
Since on steam, mods delete discussions for no reason, I'm here to warn you to not use it, apparently the perk stuns Killers, now we don't know if it's a bug or not , it's strange tho and it's not worth bringing anyway, it doesn't work on all Killers but that's okay, it's not the problem, if the killer tries to grab you and you use it, you become invisible to them for the rest of the game and the killer starts to carry an invisible survivor, he can't do nothing, not even use the power, he can only M1 and then from there he can't interact with lockers or break pallets and so on...
Now, to do this you should have an incredible timing, I'm not a good player myself yet I accidentally did it 2 times trying to test on what Killers it actually works (the stun) to understand if it's a feature or a bug (till now only Invisible wraith gets stunned and Spirits from what I've seen but Killers like Pyramid Head are immune)
Anyway devs please fix this perk, I love it and it's sad it's so bugged and so gamebreaking
Comments
Also I'm new to this forums, I suppose this is the right place to post (I hope) otherwise please copy and paste this thread on the correct sub thread
I'll test it out when I get home.
This is interesting.
I ended having this bug happen to me last patch. I think the bug is tied to interrupts and not repressed alliance. It sucks to hear it hasn’t been patched out.
Your warning will very likely have exactly opposite effect, more players will abuse it when they learn about it. That's most likely why it got deleated on steam as you said.