Future Map Variations
Hey y’all, I’ve been curious for awhile about map variations. What kind of map variations have y’all been wanting to see for awhile?
Hey y’all, I’ve been curious for awhile about map variations. What kind of map variations have y’all been wanting to see for awhile?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A Macmillan map that is super small to the point of ridiculousness (eg. something like Seb's Dream or the tutorial level sizes).
If we're talking new maps, I want a map with a large limestone cliff so that half of the map is really high up and half of the map is far down, separated by elevation (preferably difficult to transition between one side of the map and the other).
I’ve always wanted an overlook type of cliff map. If they ever did a chapter based on the “I know what you did last summer” movies they would definitely have to have the beach and the road overlooking the beach where the guy was run over.