Make an effect-less charm-less mode for lower end PC.

I have noticed this lately while playing with Ghostface: whenever I exit the shroud mode by hitting a survivor, my PC gets really slow and an auto-resolution starts.


So I was thinking that maybe a mode where you can disable non-essential effects, like the dark fog, the door breaking splinters and such, and where you can disable the charms would help us with not so good computers.

Comments

  • the game really need more optimization in general...

  • dark fog is supposed to have an impact of gameplay; it was designed as such. I agree with everything else. My computer freezes for a little over half a second every time a Freddy hits me when I'm awake. The transition into the dream world along with the blood spray and everything else is a little too much for my computer.

  • Its not that those effects cause too much strain on the system, its rather that the game *in general* is horribly optimised. This is most obvious on console and/or new maps.

    The developers will need to sort that out before they throw out the graphics update, because otherwise they will lose a big portion of their playbase.