So who's excited for the Smash Presentation for the new ARMS rep that's coming this Monday?
I am, I hope it's Min Min
I am, I hope it's Min Min
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's probably going to be Spring Man and Ribbon Girl. Either way I love Smash and any new content that's not FE is great by me.
I sure am! Not only do we get a new character, we also get new Mii Costumes and balance patches, so there's definitely a lot to look forward to. In terms of who I think its going to be, my guess is that it's going to be a new character coming to ARMS and Smash
I want min min. Ribbon girl and spring man are both really boring imo. If it's anyone other than those 2 boring ones I'll probably buy them.