Killers who complain about Gen Rush, but ignore survivors on Gens... SMH
So this happens to me a lot, but tonight is the first time the killers called us "gen rushers," in end game chat.
Basically a killer starts chasing you and runs within ear shot of a gen being worked on by 1 or even 2 people and keeps going to get you, then endgame complains he was gen-rushed... uhm unless you're going to down me quickly that is a stupid use of time.
Comments
Yeah I see that mistake a lot when playing survivor. As someone who plays killer about 80% of the time it kind of irks me to see people make such simple yet huge mistakes.
Sure he didn’t have a bug and couldn’t hear you? I’m not saying he couldn’t be an idiot but, I’d like to think the average killer or above would break chase for this scenario, unless the chases survivor was already injured and you already blood listed or something.
Game is pretty broken, more so then usual~
Gen rush is still an issue even for killers that don't have tunnel vision.
Gen rush is just an unreasonable excuse for Bad Killers. Its not an issue at all.
I'm talking about red ranks. Not brown ranks.