Are you guys seeing survivors running no perks in your games?

I've been playing killer and survivor at red ranks and for some reason I've been seeing a lot of survivors who run no perks in my games. They are usually red/purple ranks and they're usually pretty bad. Has anyone else been running into this consistently? I'm talking every other game I see one guy with no perks. are these bots or something?

Comments

  • @thetaRama said:

    I've been playing killer and survivor at red ranks and for some reason I've been seeing a lot of survivors who run no perks in my games. They are usually red/purple ranks and they're usually pretty bad. Has anyone else been running into this consistently? I'm talking every other game I see one guy with no perks. are these bots or something?

    Idk what it means but I have seen it recently. Some of mine I’ve seen though have done really good or really bad. I’m assuming it’s some meme challenge.

  • it is a bug, sometimes their perks are not shown in the after match lobby, sometime happens with killers too

  • @thetaRama said:

    I've been playing killer and survivor at red ranks and for some reason I've been seeing a lot of survivors who run no perks in my games. They are usually red/purple ranks and they're usually pretty bad. Has anyone else been running into this consistently? I'm talking every other game I see one guy with no perks. are these bots or something?

    At least on killer side there is bug when you switch killer on last second, end screen doesn't show perks. Could be also on survivor side.

  • It's a bug, sometimes you'll see a killer or survivor in a lobby who has no perks even though they equipped them and used them in the match. I've played killer and had other survivors as well as myself see I have no perks, and I've played with friends as survivor who had perks equipped then it didn't show what perks they had at the end of the match.

  • I assume it's a bug same with my power always showing as plague at the end of the match. They seem to have broken it hardcore.