Please change hook struggling
I'm tired of losing games because I stopped mashing for a fraction of a second, and so instantly died. What is even the point of it? It adds absolutely nothing to the game.
I'm tired of losing games because I stopped mashing for a fraction of a second, and so instantly died. What is even the point of it? It adds absolutely nothing to the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said they don't want us doing doing nothing but....why? It's not like mashing A is engaging.
PH skill checks in the game should just be the default replacement, would stop people from instantly killing themselves on hook too
I find less of a problem with my finger slipping, but a huge ass problem with dying to latency. The servers have killed me more times than I can count.