The Legacy proliferation
It's interesting how legacy killers became so common since the end game screen bug here in my region. Today I faced 1 Legacy 1 Wraith and 1 Legacy 3 Trapper. Before, only Hillbillys and Nurses I used to be seen around here. Is this happening anywhere else?
Comments
I've been playing killer, but the fact that you can't click on profiles is allowing this to happen.
Whys that?
Why is what?
Survivors and killer aren't allowed to click on profile in the End-Game screen.
Killers can still see survivor's profiles when they click on the After-Report, but survivors cannot click on killer profiles.
So you can't see if they've had the game since 2016 when Legacy was given.
It's a bug you can't click on peoples profile during the end game screen.
Why would people start running fake legacy stuff since you cant click on their profile, but you answered it