What is everyone’s opinion on Attempting to escape?
Title, i am curious
Title, i am curious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, if your team can not or refuse to save you, being able to at least attempt to save yourself seems legit.
Survivors that abuse this to quickly abandon the game with no penalty, not legit.
i don’t understand this topic.
I think it's aight, hate when people just suicide if they don't get their attempt though.
I still need the Adam achievement where you unhook yourself and escape.. might give it a go tonight!
I usually don't chance it in normal play.
Rarely do it, unless I feel there is no other way. Really, it's a crap-shoot.
It's saved me a bunch of times when I've had teammates that won't go for a save when killer is no where around or when I'm one of two left, other is on struggle and it's my first hook. I've done it enough without using deliverance to earn the unhook yourself trophy.
When my teammates clearly see that the killers not near me.They continue to work on a totem or whatever so I just prefer to die😀.
I rarely do it as well as I'd rather just give my team the extra time to help me. Unless it is clear that I'm not going to be getting any help, I don't try to save myself ever.
Do it or don't but the people I ######### DESPISE are the ones who try to do it when I am on my way to them. I had one where we were playing Hag so they were surrounded by Teleport Traps. I'm crouch walking to them with plenty of time when the ######### decides to try to Kobe himself off and now I have to rush to get to him, triggering a trap and getting a smack in the process.
I should have just left him hanging in the wind...
I prefer not to do it unless my teammates are selfish. On the other hand, if I’m against a camper and I have a competent team, I’d rather stay on the hook for as long as possible to give them time to complete generators & teach the killer that he’s gonna do poorly by camping.