just gonna put this here so i can direct survivors i will kill in the future for the challenges

I apologise, I didn't want to run Infantry Belt Iri Head Huntress, I didn't want to bring a mori, I just want this goddamn challenge over and done with so I never have to play huntress seriously EVER AGAIN

Comments

  • So instead of "farming" you just want to make it as miserable as possible for the survivors. OKAY. Not.

  • I know how ya feel, literally just posted a thread of my own on this challenge!

    @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So instead of "farming" you just want to make it as miserable as possible for the survivors. OKAY. Not.

    Do you even know what they're talking about? Did you even look over what challenges the Killers are forced to do for this tome? Not all Killers are try hard looking to obliterate Survies and on top of that; here is one who, much like myself, felt bad about being forced to do so so much that they made an apology thread for it. So, get your head out of your ass, go skim the tomes, get some actual context for why this thread is up, realize that you're being a douche and rethink your attitude.


    No worries, OP, I totally get it and did NOT enjoy it either. No guilt, friend.


    P.S. Hey, @TWiXT, you were right.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So instead of "farming" you just want to make it as miserable as possible for the survivors. OKAY. Not.

    I'd rather a killer mori me then endure a farm game myself.

  • I don't play killer at all so I would need to que against rank 20s. Not fair either so I'm not gonna do it.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    I know how ya feel, literally just posted a thread of my own on this challenge!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1367718#Comment_1367718

    Do you even know what they're talking about? Did you even look over what challenges the Killers are forced to do for this tome? Not all Killers are try hard looking to obliterate Survies and on top of that; here is one who, much like myself, felt bad about being forced to do so so much that they made an apology thread for it. So, get your head out of your ass, go skim the tomes, get some actual context for why this thread is up, realize that you're being a douche and rethink your attitude.

    No worries, OP, I totally get it and did NOT enjoy it either. No guilt, friend.

    P.S. Hey, @TWiXT, you were right.

    thank you Stabby, always nice to hear it, I havn't even unlocked the damn challenge yet because killer times suck atm but i'm ALREADY dreading going for it, curse my need for completion and that sweet sweet tier 70