PTB and ranking
Ok Behavior how do you expect me to test your new killer if I can't find a damn lobby! I wanna play but not be stuck in a 20+ minute lobby simulator >:( fix it so I can play your damn game!! remove rank >:(
Ok Behavior how do you expect me to test your new killer if I can't find a damn lobby! I wanna play but not be stuck in a 20+ minute lobby simulator >:( fix it so I can play your damn game!! remove rank >:(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is not rank you are having an issue with.
How do you expect to play the new killer when EVERYONE wants to play the new killer and there are so few survivors? I bet if you queued up to Survivor you would find an instant lobby.
Im only rank 12 Im not even red rank heard of even people at low rank having issues.
You are right. People are having issues. When there are 20,000 players right now and realistically over 1/2 of them really want to try and play the new killer there are just not enough survivors to go around. So you wait time for 20 minutes is because you are queued up behind 1000 people or more waiting to play.
Think about it like a roller coaster if there is only 15 cars that hold 30 people and 10000 people want to ride you will be waiting in a line. It is not BHVR's problem that you are having issues, it is all the survivor mains who want to play killer to try her out on top of the normal killers.
So like I said, if you want to move through the lobbies faster switch to Survivor to actually play a game and try playing later.