One thing I've notice about shroud of binding
It seems to include the killer as well. Every time I use it, or even if everyone randomly starts together, the killer is 10 feet away. Has this happened to anyone else?
It seems to include the killer as well. Every time I use it, or even if everyone randomly starts together, the killer is 10 feet away. Has this happened to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you immediately head towards the farthest end of the map you'll always find a survivor. It's DBDnomics for killer players.
Yeah but this is always at the very start of the match.