Glad we have the new map
Now I won't get Swamp so often, cause i'm pretty sure the new map has a higher chance of being the one we get.
I have bad luck with getting Swamp 3/5 times. It's really annoying.
Now I won't get Swamp so often, cause i'm pretty sure the new map has a higher chance of being the one we get.
I have bad luck with getting Swamp 3/5 times. It's really annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me it’s any map with corn fields.I dislike like corn in general except popcorn.
Yooo popcorn is fire 😁
Oh I’m having so much fun with the new map, playing both roles btw! Trapper is where it’s at though. So many juicy places to crack some ankles!
Do try popcorn with peanut butter just get 1 cup of peanut butter then a desired amount of butter.Then mix them together in a microwave when melted and place on your popcorn👍.Now unless you are highly allergic to nuts I don’t suggest it.
The new map is good , i really wish we had alot of maps though in diff areas that wud be fun
New map plays like ass, but looks so amazing that I'm legally not allowed to complain. Good job BHVR on (imo) the best dlc so far.
I agree I prefer the new map over those stupid corn maps and haddonfield
Getting other maps sounds nice.
Got room for a Billy Boi in the more maps gang?