HELP ME!!
Hi, when I play survivor I find the game in two seconds but when I play killer I can not find anyone even for 15 / 20min .. what could it be?
Hi, when I play survivor I find the game in two seconds but when I play killer I can not find anyone even for 15 / 20min .. what could it be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its because everyone is trying to play as the new killer therefore, not many survivors to fill up 4-man lobbies
No, but I mean in the normal game
I do not know .. but I've never been able to play a killer game in 80 hours of play
Could it be a firewall problem?