For the Devs... Regarding sounds and various other bugs.
Has it been considered and talked about by the people in charge to focus on the bugs and other fixes that need to be fixed for a fun player experience instead of simply pumping out the next Chapter DLC?
While many people crave the adrenaline of discovering and playing new characters in a new chapter, I believe many more would give up a chapter in order to obtain a much more stable game with fewer game impacting bugs. Especially ones we've had to endure for months or even years.
Forum folk, would you give up a character chapter to get a bug fix chapter instead?
I know I would.
Comments
I would give up an entire year (4 chapters) to finally get this game in a state where its mostly bugfree, and runs smoothy (especially for our poor console folk out there).