Body blocking to force a DC
Yeah taking away view profile is totally what we needed in this situation
Yeah taking away view profile is totally what we needed in this situation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was just complaining about this in another thread. I mean, I'm not going to act like it's every game that I'm needing to report somebody, but I've had a couple times in recent memory where I've seen somebody just blatantly hacking. One of them actually was within the past two days, so I couldn't click on their profile, but I have the footage and everything.
I don't understand what the mindset behind that change was when one of the biggest things to add into a report is somebody's steam ID.
Also, just something to add, not sure if this post counts as naming and shaming? If it does, then it's kind of unfortunate because this actually is something I feel like should be addressed, and the clip just adds a lot of context.