Implementing a handicap for greatly diverse ranks.

Feel like this could be a helpful thing, if you're a rank 20 survivor going against a rank 2 killer, the system could recognize the rank diversity and reduce the amount of emblem points required. Also as a rank 14 killer personally, I feel I would be benefitted as well but not constantly depipping when going against red and purple ranks with gen repair speed improvement perks. I realize "fair" isn't a concept that's easily done in an asymmetrical game regardless of genre, but it would definitely be a welcome feature implemented by all in my opinion.

Comments

  • this is just another band-aid, like the hundreds in the game. They should fix their trash matchmaking, period.

  • A band aid that would certainly ease a lot of pain !

  • i mean, by doing this you'd be ranking up a lot faster to red ranks and be versing them anyway

    the only thing i think they should do is guarantee a safety pip if the ranks are that far apart, or just fix the ranking system lmfao

  • I mean according to so many on this forum "ranks don't matter anyways"