Bloodpoint cap?
I'm seeing that I can go past 1million now? Is there supposed to be a new cap and if so what is it?
I'm seeing that I can go past 1million now? Is there supposed to be a new cap and if so what is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cap is still 1mil. There is daily login reward of 50k BP until June 23rd and that pushes it up to total of 1 050 000 BP.
I'm at 1,095,754 so it's definitely above that
Mod confirmed you shouldn't be able to go over 1 050 000 BP so I guess it is a bug?
since there have been multiple gifts of 50k, i assume the max is a bit above 1 050 000 bp now, and if OP was near a million or just over and got an additional 50k, this could explain it
Sounds plausible.
I figured it out, it's 1,100,000 probably raised just for the event coming up
Indeed. It is hard to spot. Silver circle, very subtle red engravings.