Survivors, are you ready for the new party flashlights?

I love them SO much and I never bring items. I'm getting ready for all the Franklin's demises to counter the funfetti but jokes on you, I have almost 100 white wards saved just for that. I'll die with my flashlight!

Comments

  • I can't wait to blind a killer and have confetti pop out :)

  • I tried doing the challenge last night.... I got survivor salt because I was focused on flashlight blinds instead of gens.....

    As punishment they let me die on first hook x 2

  • @Kellie said:

    I can't wait to blind a killer and have confetti pop out :)

    I'm finally going to become a real Claudette. I'll finally be truly toxic with my new handy dandy FLASHLIGHT!

  • @StutteringSpartan said:

    I tried doing the challenge last night.... I got survivor salt because I was focused on flashlight blinds instead of gens.....

    As punishment they let me die on first hook x 2

    worth, you got to pop confetti on the killer