Summer dlc
I wanna say yes this is another attempt at a shark cosmetic for clown with jaws theme but I wanna add other ideas with it.
1 swim gear for all survivors.
2 maybe a beach map to go with this
And 3 clown with shark suit for the lols
Come on you know clown needs another cosmetic.
And jaws theme chase music.
Comments
I really would like to see a beach map by the DbD level designers
i can’t imagine Clown with that belly in a shark costume though..
Wouldnt trapper make more sense as jaws...
Ya but it's all poor clown has going for him. Don't steal his thunder lol
Fair enough
Plus while I wasn't alive when it came out jaws made quite the impact as much as Myers and Jason. And it would be a cool way to include him with him not being humanoid