Because DbD's servers have different locations. Ping is basically because of the distance from you to the server.
I always have an average ping of 30 in Dead by Daylight. I'm from Europe, ~160km (~100 miles) away from the Servers location. For example in R6, I commonly have a ping of 10-15, but the server location are 100% the same.
Nothing specifically against dbd servers, but they don't seem to be that great.
I always have an average ping of 30 in Dead by Daylight. I'm from Europe, ~160km (~100 miles) away from the Servers location. For example in R6, I commonly have a ping of 10-15, but the server location are 100% the same.
Nothing specifically against dbd servers, but they don't seem to be that great.
Same here. I guess it's just because they have trash servers and perhaps trash routing too
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because DbD's servers have different locations. Ping is basically because of the distance from you to the server.
I always have an average ping of 30 in Dead by Daylight. I'm from Europe, ~160km (~100 miles) away from the Servers location. For example in R6, I commonly have a ping of 10-15, but the server location are 100% the same.
Nothing specifically against dbd servers, but they don't seem to be that great.
Same here. I guess it's just because they have trash servers and perhaps trash routing too
I guess you haven't played dark souls