Does anyone get matches like
This?.As soon as the game started three teammates were already downed by pyramid Head then myself after.
This?.As soon as the game started three teammates were already downed by pyramid Head then myself after.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Often even when it was a clown...solo Q ftw
I've had matches that went sideways and sideways QUICK
I haven't had that happen v Pyramid Head yet though. Usually it's against a one shot killer like Billy and they just get weirdly lucky with a few runs.
During that match I thought maybe my teammates made noise working on a generator.I don’t really know cause I saw it from a distance that was somewhat near by.
6/5 matches are like that