Pyramid head special hooks do not auto finish survivors at end game

When the killer hooks the final survivor or the final survivors, naturally these survivors no longer get the chance to escape nor struggle but automatically are reduced to zero and are sacrificed. However, this does not apply to Pyramid head's special hooks.

I won a match and put two last survivors on the special hook and had to sit through the painful time just waiting them to die before declared winner of the match.

Comments

  • Maybe it was a bug if there are 2 survivors?

    I know for a fact that if it's the last last survivor it will kill them.

  • @Milo said:

    Maybe it was a bug if there are 2 survivors?

    I know for a fact that if it's the last last survivor it will kill them.

    Yeah, I had 2 survivors on the special hooks so maybe that's it...