How do you guys find Repressed Alliance?

I mean, from what I've seen, it's hella good at the right moment. It's available once or twice per game, but man, I find this perk so good, especially when you have a good team and helps you out with this perk. Has anyone else got other results?

Comments

  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    I mean, from what I've seen, it's hella good at the right moment. It's available once or twice per game, but man, I find this perk so good, especially when you have a good team and helps you out with this perk. Has anyone else got other results?

    It can be one of two things. 1: In the wrong hands, it will help the killer if the survivor blocks it for team mates for no reason. 2: In the right hands, it is an amazing counter to pop, and can be very rewarding.