How do I make my words or font bigger?
I want to make a guide, and have seen people with bigger fonts to highlight different sections of their guide, so how do I do it?
I want to make a guide, and have seen people with bigger fonts to highlight different sections of their guide, so how do I do it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on mobile so apologies if this any way differing towards other devices.
At the bottom of the box in which you type you should see four images. Click the first one (The one that looks like a q and l) and then choose a font size.
Example: H3
Example: H4
Example: H5
I like the H5
HELLOOOOOOOOO
nice, it works
TO MAKE YOUR FONT LIKE THIS
Thanks!