Latest Escelation challenges.

Stupid. That's about it. I've looked at them and honestly cant say I've ever been able to pallet stun in this game for this last year because every killer respects. And I have to get 10 of these. That's first survivor challenge unbearably difficult.

To get 8 consecutive skill checks relies too much on chance. Either be left long enough to work on a gen and TWO, get skillchecks on a gen. I've even had a match facing doc where I'm in tier 2 and still got half a gen solo with no skill checks.

Unless you are sweating your socks off making it your mission, you wont get 15 hatchet hits in one game. And if the survivors know you're doing it, they can take the mick out of it but jumping into lockers. Much like tombstone Myers.

In my career as Legion. I've only once managed to hit all 4, 5 times once. Only once, duration adorns and all. Cant say for others but that's what it is. Again, separate and that's Legion screwed.

Why are ye still making gen grab challenges when they been broken since beginning of the year and beyond XD


Tell me your opinion people. Is it just me or do these seem less like challenges and more like impossible tedious tasks built to stress you tf out?

Comments