This is why I envy swf groups

Just had a match where Leatherface literally face camped me with his chainsaw revved. Two of my teammates just ran around behind him thinking they could free me. They did and we were all immediately downed. Then he mori'd me. I get stuck with a lot of dummies, is my point. End rage post.

Edit: Rank 2 killer ended up mori'ing 3/4 of the team. Didn't even get 20k BP.

Comments

  • (On EGC is) Your fault. You should have killed yourself on hook to prevent the death of your teammates if you known that was impossible to save you.

  • @cenoflame said:

    Just had a match where Leatherface literally face camped me with his chainsaw revved. Two of my teammates just ran around behind him thinking they could free me. They did and we were all immediately downed. Then he mori'd me. I get stuck with a lot of dummies, is my point. End rage post.

    Edit: Rank 2 killer ended up mori'ing 3/4 of the team. Didn't even get 20k BP.

    As a member of a daily 4 man SWF group, I can personally say it is a 100% chance of 3 escapes for 1 person being camped by any killer (usually bubba) and that playing without my team I see other survivors basically kill themselves trying to free me.

    When I'm a solo survivor I use kindred and when I see a killer facecamping I just do gens, nothing can really be done however I do run borrowed time for killers I feel I can get the upper hand for a risky hook rescue.

  • Let me add that this was in silent hill map and the hook was at the very end of the hallway. No chance of getting away.

  • @mutante said:

    Your fault. You should have killed yourself on hook to prevent the death of your teammates if you known that was impossible to save you.

    Every true survivor main knows you stay alive as long as possible against facecamping killers to give your intelligent teammates a chance at gen rushing.

    Killer main I presume?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362728#Comment_1362728

    What if there were gens left in the game?

    The right choice is to buy as much time as possible. Besides, if you're getting face camped by bubba... at least get some survival points from struggling

    Then the team is indeed dumb. Just move on. If you are that good, you will be able to grind to rank 1 survivor easily, a place where I don't see much of this type of situation, honestly...

    As @FGC_HELP said, the time that Bubba is camping the hook is sufficient for doing all gens and (almost) everybody escapes.

  • @FGC_HELP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362728#Comment_1362728

    Every true survivor main knows you stay alive as long as possible against facecamping killers to give your intelligent teammates a chance at gen rushing.

    Killer main I presume?

    I assumed EGC.

  • @mutante said:

    Your fault. You should have killed yourself on hook to prevent the death of your teammates if you known that was impossible to save you.

    That is the worst thing to do.

    Against a facecamer, you stay on the hook as long as you can for your team to do gens and get out.

    OP's team didnt seem to smart though.