#ripdeadbydaylight

you can't spam the ready button anymore on the ptb so sad

Comments

  • Yeah, this is gonna kill the game. Spamming the Ready button was 99% of the reason why I even bought this game. Now what am I supposed to do while waiting for Survivors to ready up?

  • Literally unplayable

  • I lobby dodge survivors who do that btw.

  • It is official

  • fcc2014 said:

    It is official

    Tag me every time you post this, please. I wanna know.
  • Master said:

    I lobby dodge survivors who do that btw.

    You lobby dodge ready check spammers, yoy lobby dodge swf, you lobby dodge cause it's tuesday...
  • Vietfox said:
    Master said:

    I lobby dodge survivors who do that btw.

    You lobby dodge ready check spammers, yoy lobby dodge swf, you lobby dodge cause it's tuesday...
    Lobby dodge simulator. 
  • There are other kinds of repetitive, monotonous moves you can do while waiting in lobby.
  • Vietfox said:
    Master said:

    I lobby dodge survivors who do that btw.

    You lobby dodge ready check spammers, yoy lobby dodge swf, you lobby dodge cause it's tuesday...
    Lobby dodge cause it’s a Nurse Main, Lobby dodge cause it’s a camper, Lobby dodge cause it’s a tunneler, you have blocked on MLGA... 
  • Vietfox said:
    Master said:

    I lobby dodge survivors who do that btw.

    You lobby dodge ready check spammers, yoy lobby dodge swf, you lobby dodge cause it's tuesday...
    Lobby dodge cause it’s a Nurse Main, Lobby dodge cause it’s a camper, Lobby dodge cause it’s a tunneler, you have blocked on MLGA... 
    Wrong.
    1 - i dont lobby dodge cause there's no way to know who is gonna be the killer or what the killer is going to do during the match.
    2 - what makes you think i use MLGA?
    3 - if a get a nurse, camper, etc i just deal with it mate. Remember, this is a game and shouldnt be taken too seriously.
    Better luck in your next attempt mate.
  • This content has been removed.