Is this a Hacker?
The game was against a Hag but the post game screen is showing the Deathslinger power and one of his add-ons with no perks. Curious if this was someone hacking or if this is a new bug?
The game was against a Hag but the post game screen is showing the Deathslinger power and one of his add-ons with no perks. Curious if this was someone hacking or if this is a new bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I figured it was a bug, I had a Hag with Spencer's Last Breath in a game last night
It goes both ways. Every game I see one survivor with no perks, items, or addons. But ingame I see them use perks with clear indicators, like DS, DH, BT, Unbreakable, Adrnaline, Dead Hard, etc.