Answered
Today I noticed when going against any of the killers when my character Is slashed I was in some weird position that made my character freeze as I started to try running away.@Peanits please lock
Today I noticed when going against any of the killers when my character Is slashed I was in some weird position that made my character freeze as I started to try running away.@Peanits please lock
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this is a bug that I see a lot, usually happens after an unhook right?
Hop in and out of locker, should fix it.
Alright I’ll give it a try thanks 👍.
Been happening since the mid-chapter lol