Question about Soul Guard
I'm seeing if it's worth adding this perk to my build that consists of Tenacity, Flip-Flop and Unbreakable and switching Boil Over out for Soul Guard. My question is with the synergy (if any) of SG and Unbreakable, say for instance, you get slugged (and the Killer chases someone else) while Haunted Grounds is triggered and you pick yourself up. Will that consume the 'once per trial' stipulation of Unbreakable as well, or will it be saved for if you're downed again when the Hex is no longer active?
Comments
Commenting because I wanna know the answer to this too lol.
In terms of your build, I'd say do so regardless just because Boil Over is a sub-par perk at the best of times unless you're in an indoor map.
@Doddle28 I've actually gotten away quite a few times because of it working with Flip-Flop honestly lol
I mean, whatever works for you lol. I couldn't find myself enjoying that type of build, but that's the joy of perks.
@Peanits @Almo Could you please answer this? My thread seems to have been buried. Thank you for your time.
On the current live build, it appears that Unbreakable is being used in this case. This isn't how we'd like it to work, so a bug has been entered and we'll get it fixed. As usual, I can't promise when the fix will arrive.