Petition to Make on screen effects less intrusive (with an exception for clown)

IMO, On screen effects like deep wounds, plague sickness, tormented are obnoxious and have minimal gameplay impact.

There could be some argument to be made that these are intended effects of the design, but I think it provides very little to the game overall while making the game less enjoyable for players.

Obviously clown is an exception, a major part of his power is reduced visuals and he should remain.

What do you guys think.

Edit: Intrusive* in the poll, had a typo

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Not even close to intrusive to me, i can work with 'em just fine.

  • I think that Tormented should get shading to make it look better, but other than that effects are fine as is

  • Voted wrong, whoops.

    I, personally, have no issue with these effects, EXCEPT for deep wounds. That s**t's just irritating.

  • I can't see ######### with the deep wound status, it's extremely annoying imo and should be fixed so that you see it's there but you can also see your surroundings.