Blood Pact literally just saved my life.

It was the endgame. David, who was the obsession, and I were the only ones left. I'd just been looping the Killer while David opened a gate. At this point, I was already injured. When I saw David was opening the gate, I made a break for it. Because I had Blood Pact on, not only was I able to tell David was done with the gate and make my leave, but he could also see me coming and opened the gate early so he could block the Killer and let me escape. I got out and finished my totem challenge for the Rift.

I love this Perk so much.

Comments

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    It was the endgame. David, who was the obsession, and I were the only ones left. I'd just been looping the Killer while David opened a gate. At this point, I was already injured. When I saw David was opening the gate, I made a break for it. Because I had Blood Pact on, not only was I able to tell David was done with the gate and make my leave, but he could also see me coming and opened the gate early so he could block the Killer and let me escape. I got out and finished my totem challenge for the Rift.

    I love this Perk so much.

    I admit that the information you get from this perk can be pretty useful sometimes.

  • The perk is certainly not useless, but can come off as underwhelming compared to perks like empathy and bond.