I heard the Silent Hill siren in the Sanctum of Wrath

I'm not joking, and I have no proof because I wasn't recording, but I died, I was spectating, and when they opened a door (EGC triggered) I heard the Silent Hill siren. Maybe it was a bug, maybe it's another secret? Like the Clock Tower secret on the new map, or typing the Konami Code in the menu screen?

The only "proof" I have is for me asking if anyone heard it in the post chat, however all of them replied they haven't, it was just me (maybe because I was spectating). I also have no idea if we did anything to trigger it, like doing gens in special order, or doing totems... IDK. Maybe a bug, maybe some secret unlocked in the map, I leave this to the treasure hunters to decide.

Also my perks don't show up because of some recent bug, but they were Iron Will, BT, DH and Unbreakable.

Has any of this happened to any of you on any other map besides the new one?

20200616181335_1.jpg


Comments

  • Yes it's on every map now. (from what I have seen)

    I think it's for the patch, I don't think it will stay after this patch, but it could be cool.

  • I can confirm I've been hearing it on all maps. But this seems like a bug, since sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

  • I'm gonna be honest, I played a lot of games as killer and surv, I only heard it on that map.

    But yeah, maybe a bug. Though I really hope the devs could find a way to insert some treasure hunts into the game, like you have to finish certain gen against a huntress and a secret would unlock... something like that.

  • this happened to my friends today aswell.

    they were spectating and once the EGC started / the gates got powered (idk i didnt hear it myself), they heard the sirens.


    guess its a new bug feature?

  • Must be a bug. I heard it on a farm map in one game out of a few.


  • @Mister_xD said:

    this happened to my friends today aswell.

    they were spectating and once the EGC started / the gates got powered (idk i didnt hear it myself), they heard the sirens.

    guess its a new bug feature?

    So apparently if you're spectating and the EGC triggers you'd hear it but people in game won't. Interesting, maybe a bug, or maybe they put that in just for fun.