Seriously?

qlmqh292nmj31.jpg

I got told to f‎uck off and use NOED when I "whined" about optimal genrush. I'm excited to see what you have to tell me now.

Hex perks were always unreliable but oh well now we have the convenience of picking between cleansing or this.

Comments

  • You're aware it's as situationnal than unbreakable but it requires a hex perk to work at least once ?

  • Honestly, that part is less useful than you'd think. How often do you get slugged and a hex is not only applied to you but isn't broken 30 seconds into the match? It will completely counter Haunted Grounds snowballs though.

    My main issue is the endurance combined with unbreakable. Imagine; a survivor is outskilling you at endgame with DS+Unbreakable active. In that situation, if they have soul guard, they are literally invincible forever. If you pick them up, they DS and run out of the gate. If they Unbreakable, they have endurance and will run out of the gate. I am not looking forward to it.

  • Mate I've ran it for 2 full days. It isn't as good as you'd expect. I only got use out of it once which even surprised me tbh.

    If the killer has a hex perk (usually ruin) then people cleanse it. If the killer has noed then they pick you up too quick. It's only gotten me value when a camping noed user sluged me near the hook, that was it. Honestly Blood Pact is 100% better imo.