Hatch spawn on new map
You can kinda see that I'm standing over the hatch, which is placed underneath a mound of flesh. I couldn't go into this hatch, but the killer was able to close it.
Tagged:
Pending
You can kinda see that I'm standing over the hatch, which is placed underneath a mound of flesh. I couldn't go into this hatch, but the killer was able to close it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The survivor was able to go through this one, but killer wasn't aware it was there.
I tried to get in for over a minute before killer showed up, but I could not get into this hatch in any manner possible. I also tried clicking the correct action key multiple times, sadly nothing. The killer, on the other hand, was able to close it on first attempt. Not sure if hatch spawn should be moved, otherwise the mound of flesh should be moved please.