HELP

Where can I get latest release of survivors rulebook?

I just got a lecture from ragequitter and I understood I'm the one at fault.

Comments

  • @theArashi said:

    Where can I get latest release of survivors rulebook?

    I just got a lecture from ragequitter and I understood I'm the one at fault.

    I think if you were mean to the survivors as a killer, you need to play with them every day and farm so they can pip and if you're lucky, they might allow you to say gg. You also have to take their classes once a week to learn the rules of playing killer.

  • a full bloody outfit blendette with iron will, urban evasion who also had a map offering of red forest told me off in post chat because i didnt chase her when she spammed her flash light at me

  • @metalklok said:

    a full bloody outfit blendette with iron will, urban evasion who also had a map offering of red forest told me off in post chat because i didnt chase her when she spammed her flash light at me

    Maybe she should think twice before bringing the Blendette outfit next time lol.