lmao I got another gift again
This time 50k BP.
Thank you BHVR! I really hope you guys implement this forever. WE pc players who played and supported DbD when it was really small in 2016 deserve this.
This time 50k BP.
Thank you BHVR! I really hope you guys implement this forever. WE pc players who played and supported DbD when it was really small in 2016 deserve this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a daily rewards we will receive up until the 23rd of June from what I'm aware.
really? wow, I saw peanits or another mod saying its a bug and shouldnt have happened. Im so confused now. Why did other got auric cells or shards then?
Shards/cells is a bug. 50k BP isn't.
I wouldn't mind them doing this every time a new chapter releases, it'd be nice to have.
Honestly? I kinda demand it to be standard :D Fr, the mobile version has this login gifts everyday. Dont you think we PC and OG console players deserve this more than mobile players? I kinda think so
The big may have been people getting 100,000 since that's what the first post I saw about it was.
I got one and it pushed my BPs to over a million. There's no cap anymore?