Have the Hillbilly bugs been acknowledged by BHVR?

You know, the chainsaw sometimes not making sound or making too loud sound, his revving, sprinting and general chainsaw animations being janky and clearly broken, what seems to be a larger hitbox on the chainsaw, etc. I've heard someone saying these are all intentional and if so then I am bewildered. Does anyone know?

Comments

  • They know about those Bugs. I guess (and this is a complete guess) that they wanted to change his animations a bit, because he had a normal walking animation when carrying a Survivor, even tho he is usually limping. And while doing so they broke him.

    But like I said, this is a complete guess.

  • The bugs confuse me now lol, I can't predict it as survivor it's really weird.

  • Judging by how Nurse's bugs are for the most part completely ignored by the developers (unless they benefit the killer, like her Spasmodic Breath addon bug), I don't see how they would care about Billy any more.