Is blocking someone in a corner as survivor allowed?
I was going to report the person but I wasn't sure if I'm in the wrong. I ran into the corner not thinking,trying to heal. Another survivor proceeded to come up and block me until the killer showed up. There was one gen left,but I was so mad after that I didn't stay to watch if the guy escaped through the hatch or if the killer let him do the gen and leave,but he definitely escaped. So I don't know if it's even grounds for working with the killer. I just kinda wanted some input. He blocked me for so long it felt ridiculous. He was the last other survivor too,to add more info.
Comments
Yes - depending on the circumstances that is a no no. Sometimes it happens for a goof but an extended period of time is reportable.
no, this is definitely a bannable offense.
you should definitely report players like these.
Okay thanks guys.